Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Not in Kansas Anymore

I hit up the outlet mall south of Portland. Mostly because of J Crew and North Face. I thought there was a Patagonia but there wasn't. I also tried on some Levis. Everything fit very well. Only problem is that I'm looking more for dress clothes for the new desk job not going out clothes. J Crew had some stuff i liked but it was still more than what I wanted to pay. $200 pants cut to $150 doesn't help that much in the grand scheme of things. 











Mt. Shasta north of Sacramento.


Olive Trees near Corning.

not in Kansas anymore for sure. 


If you look closely at the pipes in the back of this truck, they look like stump post upright tops. Maybe my boy Stumps has some competition in central California. i thought about running him off the road, but self control got the better of me. :)

No comments: