Monday, November 7, 2011

Coolest grill/smoker ever!!

Originally our rugby match was to be a tournament, but one team didn't show and one had a team emergency. So it was just us and the home team They had planned on putting on a spread for 4 teams but there were only 2 of us. they held their shin dig at the VFW and when I pulled up this was outside. I thought what a cool sculpture. Then as I began talking to the lady sitting outside, I noticed it wasn't just a sculpture but a grill and a smoker. Different parts of the dragon's body opened up to reveal more grates in different places. Apparently, all the smoke comes out the mouth and nose when she's pumping.  I missed the process but the whole rig was amazing. Now I just have to find out how much a giant strutting rooster rig with spurs would cost!!!





This old Belson was used to hold all the meat. That's piles and piles of the tenderest chicken and pork imaginable. I could get used to this. We threw it on tortillas, really what else, with some tangy sauce and chased it down with cold beer while singing rugby tunes. Life doesn't get a whole lot better than that with your clothes on, now does it?!!

No comments: