Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My new address

It appears that enough people live off the beaten path around here and are spread out enough that having a PO Box is pretty darn legitimate. So I finally broke down and got one. Wasn't sure what to get to seem more 'Alaskan', the Fort Greely box or the Delta Junction box. I asked a few of my co-workers and really it boiled down to convenience. Since we may end up living on post, since we may live south of town instead of up near the post office and since I will be coming on post 5 days a week mostly likely to work, I went with Greely. The window isn't open as much and if we decide to we can always change down the road. For the time being here is my new address, they accept packages of any size as well, so feel free to send letters, boxes or even crates of care package materials :)

Daniel Cain
PO Box 31151
Fort Greely, AK 99731

No comments: