Sunday, February 20, 2011

Landscaping

After lunch today, I decided to go for a joyride and check out some of the places I haven't yet. I drove down the ALCAN about 20 miles and drove past the Snowhook, a little lodge stop, then out to Mill Creek Lodge, then I spun around and headed out to Clearwater Lodge. Each place has a little bar and restaurant as well as camping, cabins, recreation areas, etc. The light on the mountains was constantly changing. i decided to snap a few shots and also look for a couple of the other places I've looked up online. I ran by the Ramnant Room, stopped by Delta Laundry and Wash, pulled into the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, pretty much everything was closed. I also went by another log cabin I'm looking to rent, this one is on the grid and really close to town. It looked alright but doesn't even have a wood stove and I think they'll likely want to much since it is brand new construction. Below are the landscape shots I got just driving around. A few have had the color changed to bring out the crazy rays of light that I couldn't translate with the camera.









No comments: