Monday, July 23, 2012

tumblin tumbleweeds

Nice buckskin shirt

gatlin, need I say more?!

Illinois tomahawk

fur hat

buckskinner

the french borrowed from the natives and the natives borrowed right back. Voyageurs wore the sash and moccasins and traded fine wool blankets for furs.

And the beer flowed like champagne.... 

not Delaney's Irish Pub.

what a cute keg.

The real deal, Budweiser circa 1800s

Famous firearms. This one belonged to Wild Bill i believe.

That's a lot of donut eaters. Sorry couldn't help myself.

Uh, no trigger guard, bad juju.


Frank James carried this beauty

This is what I came to see though. The collection of presentation Colts.

Pretty Pythons.

Priceless, Schmiceless, I want my matching peacemakers and i want them now.



Presidential presentation piece that never got presented to Gerald Ford.

Yes, those are fine jewels. No you can't touch it. Cry all you want Mr. Cain, but it doesn't change the rules.

Uh, looks like a plastic cap gun. 

more my speed, worn out leather and wood handles

Pattersons, notice the triggers or lack thereof. 
They come down when you cock 'em.

Modern presentation Colt.

Shiny.

No comments: