Sunday, July 1, 2012

Random Pics

This is the new Scion FRS. A modern sportscar, it gets a little over 30mpg and is designed to look fast. Pretty sweet.




This is what I've got, 2009 Prius. Great on gas mileage, low 40s. After having some $700 and $800 gas months, I traded the 4Runner in on this bad boy. I added the tinting though. After a few brutal days, I talked to several folks that recommended getting it done to save the dash and while it still gets hot inside on the hot days, the AC starts to pump cold a lot sooner and all the windows now block out over 90% of the UV. You can't really tell but the tinting slowly gets darker from front to back, which almost makes it look like it isn't tinted at all.  




Zombie targets.

zombie defense spray, zombie slingshots and zombie ammo storage boxes. 
What's next zombie camp for kids?! I can't wait for Walking Dead's next season. 
I too love zombies. 



No comments: